Sunday, April 18, 2004

In the beginning, Blog created......

The Strawman has cometh! It is with obnoxious glee that I finally stake my claim to the Bloggesphere. I'm certainly not the first, and will clearly not be the last. Admittedly, I got to the party late, though this will not deter me in the least. The mission statement thus far is to pump out as much commentary as is humanly possible-- or at least until I run out of things to comment on. The topics will be diverse, and range from such subjects as political economy; to theoretical physics; to popular culture; and, strangely enough, to Michael Jackson. If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, will it make a sound? I guess it really depends on the acoustical ranges, but probably not. I fall in the Bloggesphere today, and besides myself-- anxiously viewing my own blog-- none will be the wiser. Anyhow, be on with it.

No comments: